Monday, September 1, 2008

Our First Grader

I can't believe it, Evan is a first grader this year. I am lucky to have gotten this picture as I was informed that we could just go through the drop off line and I didn't need to walk him in because he was a first grader and he knew where to go. I told him I was coming anyway. So he posed for the picture and quickly said see ya and walked in. Sniff. Sniff. Glad he has so much confidence though and we are excited to see what this year holds for him. We already know there will be weekly spelling test. His teacher has been teaching for over 14 years so we were happy for that. He also has about 5 kids from his kindergarten class in there so that helped for breaking the ice. All the mothers were talking though and wondering how quickly she would break
them all up as they all LOVE to talk.

No comments: